Plagued by resting witch face? Celebrate it! Make this wickedly fun Resting Witch Face Shirt with our free cut files!
So the other day I told y’all that I’m in an SVG making frenzy. You see I have this binder FULL of ideas for craft projects and after 2 big moves I finally found it. Huzzah! And I’ve got so many ideas for so many Halloween tees that I have drawn out over the years and I am PUMPED about all of them. I’ve made a Moon’s Out Brooms Out tee that looks amazing is a single color of vinyl. Then there’s the Ghost Index tee with our friends Boo Sheet and Hot Sheet (see where this is going? :)
And today I’m sharing my Resting Witch Face Contest Winner tee shirt. Because if you’re going to have Resting Witch Face, you might as well be the best at it, right?!?
Download Your Free Resting Witch Face Cut Files
What you need to make a Resting Witch Face Shirt:
- White Tee Shirt (Check out our favorite blanks!)
- Cricut Maker (Amazon ⋆ Cricut)
- Cricut EasyPress 2 (Amazon ⋆ Cricut)
- Black Heat Transfer Vinyl (Amazon ⋆ Cricut ⋆ Expressions Vinyl)
- Purple Heat Transfer Vinyl (Amazon ⋆ Cricut ⋆ Expressions Vinyl)
- Orange Heat Transfer Vinyl (Amazon ⋆ Cricut ⋆ Expressions Vinyl)
Though I did design this file with using multiple colors in mind, you can also create your resting witch face shirt with the monochrome cut files. I love the idea of all white vinyl on a dark purple tee!