What I Made in September, 2013
Hello, hello! September has come to a close and I’m sharing everything I made and shared online with my own two hands the past month!
My favorite project this past month: I turned some Duck Tape and straws into a fun and funky bracelet!
What else did I do this month? See for yourself! (for the original post, click on the pic or the list below)
1. I turned a trick or treat pail into a faux terra cotta pot. Totally tricked the UPS guy.
2. I made Silhouette cut files for all 50 states. Because I felt bad to not have files for anyone who isn’t an Okie.
3. I shared my recipe for Lemon Sauce. It’s amazing, absolutely no joke.
4. I covered some sneakers in rhinestones. So my sister doesn’t need to be jealous of toddlers.
5. I shared my experience with craftgawker rejections… because rejection sucks.
6. I covered some big beads with a Kumihimo braid. I like big beads and I cannot lie.
7. I turned a scarf into a book bag. Scarves around my neck make me feel like an idiot.
8. I made a cassette stenciled tote bag. Sister left a comment “would make a great gift” so now it’s hers.
9. I made a textured glass pumpkin. I think it looks fancy.
10. I covered my mouse and keyboard with washi tape. And I cleaned my board – it was nasty.
11. I folded fortune tellers. I’m going to get hit in the eye with a paper airplane but I’m also gonna live in a big apple shaped house in The Big Apple.
12. I made another pair of faux saddle shoes. These are fancy!
13. I beaded some big jump rings and made an awesome bracelet. Wearing it now actually.
14. I shared a gluten free cake recipe. It’s got highly addictive buttermilk custard on the bottom.
15. I used home printable iron on transfers. Picasso is my homie.
16. I turned a Picasso painting into a cross-stitch pattern. I reiterate, Picasso is my homeboy.
17. I turned a gigantic mason jar into a faux seaglass vase. This thing is seriously honkin’ big, too.
18. I blinged up an team tee for Nellie Bellie. My chest glitters for you OU.
19. I made some shoes more suitable for a goth instead of a prep. Put shwings on ’em.
20. I made a dog toy out of rope using the lanyard box stitch. Yep, just like at summer camp.
21. I connected a whole mess of jump rings for a pretty bracelet. And lost it when a scary bug attacked while on the interstate, but found it again.
So that’s what I made.
What did you make this month?
Tell me in the comments!