It’s been brought to my attention that I post A LOT of craft tutorials on my blog. It’s even been said that sometimes a post gets lost for a reader for everything there is to check out.
So here is what I made, basically everything I did with my own two hands and shared with you in August, 2013 all tidy-like.
My favorite project this past month: I made a Mondrian-inspired latch hook rug! It’s so awesome that I have to fight the cats for it.
2. I made Kusudama origami flowers. My nephew did, too.
3. I made a magnetic match game freebie printable. Featuring Flava Flav – you gotta read it like he says it.
4. I tested dye resist techniques on a pair of tennis shoes. Had one success and one fail.
5. I made bread cheese. And ate it.
6. I covered notebooks with decorative felt and appliques. They were cute and comfortably furry.
7. I covered a binder with Instagram photos of my boss. Giving it to my boss. Keeping it would be creepy.
8. I made a gigantic 18 inch Kusudama flower ball. It’s bigger than my biggest cat.
9. I made a free Mondrian crafting chart. Download that baby for latch hook, needlepoint or cross-stitch.
My second favorite project? I made a beaded, belly-dancer inspired Kumihimo bracelet! And I’m still jingling all over the house in it, cause I love it.
1. I made fancy button earrings for my sister. Happy Birthday.
2. I made a suspended bead bracelet with no crimp beads. And I happened to remember what jerks peacocks can be.
3. I made a pair of back to school pencil and composition book slip ons. iLoveToCreate featured them – nice!
4. I painted a pair of sunglasses with nail polish. Quit wearing ’em cause I’m constantly asked where I got ’em. Got things to do…
5. I helped my dad install a new toilet. It was a crappy job.
6. I tie dyed some jeans for my sister. Her color choices.
7. I yarn wrapped some cheapie flip flops. Which I ruined weeks before posting by slicing the bottom open on a piece of glass stuck in the dirt.
8. I printed a whole mess of Instagram photos. But I wish I had printed more.
9. I painted up some dishwasher safe glitter mugs. And I pretended to drink coffee out of one.