• This DIY PVC Light Tent can be made in the perfect size to fit your space and is super easy to make!

    DIY PVC Light Tent

    February 15, 2017 admin

    If you’re not a blogger you probably won’t give a fig about this little project, but then again maybe you will. Maybe you sell things you make on Etsy or you want to start a Youtube Channel or just take pictures of small-ish things. If you fall under any of these categories you’re totally going…

    Read more
  • “I Heart Photography” Tank Top

    June 20, 2015 rachil

    Hey everyone! I’ve got a great summer project for you today that really takes advantage of all the sunshine we’ve been having lately. These triple digit days are killing my motivation but even if you’re having a lazy day you can still fit this project in. Too hot…can’t type superfluously…must tell you how to make…awesome…

    Read more
  • Wooden Charm Bracelet

    April 18, 2015 rachil

    A few weeks ago I got a package from a blogger friend of mine who had just gone through her stash and sent me stuff she wasn’t going to use. It was a very happy day for mail. She’s a big scrap-booker and sent me some stamps, trims and embellishments. One of the goodies I…

    Read more
  • Super Quick Light Box for Better Photos

    December 30, 2013 admin

    I very recently came into a bit of a situation. You see I had a very firm deadline and the weather decided not to cooperate. I had two posts that HAD to be turned in within 24 hours but the sun was nowhere to be found. Even with my windows open all of the way,…

    Read more
  • How to Print Instagram Photos

    August 26, 2013 admin

    Today we’re going to learn all about how to print Instagram photos using the Walgreen’s mobile app. I’ve you’ve ever seen my instagram account, you know that it’s 97% kitties. Seriously. If you don’t believe me click over. The other 3% is mostly made up of my family and my crafty happenings. Like most people,…

    Read more

BEFORE YOU GO!

Sign up for my newsletter and grab my 10 most popular blog posts, I'll send them right to your email address.