What I Made in October, 2013
Why hello there, reader. October has come to a close I’ve compiled everything I’ve made with my own two hands. It would appear I’ve been crazy busy. And ridiculously into Halloween. So crazy that I already have three posts written and scheduled for October 2014. Mwah hahaha.
My favorite project this past month: I painted the bones of my feet on some shoes and got TONS of compliments on them!
I also loved sharing my favorite recipe for pumpkin seeds ever. Sweet and savory and delish!
What else did I do this month? See for yourself! (for the original post, click on the pic or the list below)
1. I made a stone cross pendant for my mother. It is gigantic and she’s going to love it.
2. I shared my recipe for coconut macaroons. Add chocolate and they’re coconut kisses!
3. I made catnip filled zombie cat toys. Training up little kitty zombie hunters.
6. I made a list of Kumihimo tips and tricks. More on the way…
7. I made a beaded bobble ring. Because I like big rings, son.
8. I made little letter pinatas for Halloween. Second post at iLoveToCreate – heck yeah!
9. I stitched up some jack-o’-lanterns. My mom loved it so it’s a win in my book.
10. I made a Facebook like box and showed you how, too. People are a likin’ it.
11. I frosted my bathroom window on the cheap. I pee easier, now.
12. I used Shape Tape to awesome up my bathroom. It’s really freaking cool.
13. I painted skeletons on my window. The neighbors stared. Let ’em stare.
14. I made string art on a pumpkin. Used almost 1,000 nails.
15. I made ghosts out of trash bags. They’re kind of a weird family tradition.
16. I tried out my Kumihimo bobbins. Turns out they’re crazy helpful.
17. I made a rat’s nest Halloween wreath. Using my own fears against myself.
18. I made a super sweet felt raccoon mask. It was featured at Apartment Therapy!!!
19. I put googly eyes on magnets. Laughed by myself for longer than I should admit.
20. I made creepy, glowing eyes staring out my windows. My house freaks people out.
21. I made Halloween treat bags in a kid’s DIY. ‘Cause no adult likes decorating a zillion of these themselves the night before.
22. I made some Day of the Dead sugar skull shoes. First guest post at Pink Stripey Socks!
23. I etched a mirror with the new Silhouette glass etching kit. Seriously, though. You do look fine.
24. I made Halloween thaumatropes. Seriously worried about inducing seizures with my crazy animated GIF.