So here’s the deal… I don’t nap and I don’t rest my eyes. I sleep at night when it’s dark. But I LOVE sleeping. But only at night! :)
And I’m very particular about a whole lot of things in life but none more so than my sleeping situation. For real, hardcore it’s gotta be my way or we’re ripping this thing apart and remaking it. I very rarely sleep in a bed at a hotel that I don’t tear part and remake myself. Because I’m just that nuts about this whole thing!
And my current mattress is experiencing some issues and it’s only about 5 years old. I hate that! It’s started to sag. But not everywhere… just where I sleep the most. It has created a divot! And I can’t stay out of it at night and it’s uncomfortable! I will try to sleep in the middle but I always wake up in that dang divot! Flat out, Ollie and I need a new mattress.
So I’m on the prowl for a new mattress and I’m checking out the Serta Perfect Sleeper. How wonderful does that sound? I’d totally dig a perfect sleep right now! It’s the only official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation. AND it helps out with the 5 common sleep problems.
Let’s see how many of the 5 you can relate to…
- Tossing and turning – Many a song has been made about this very thing. People have been tossing and turning in their beds for-practically-ever!
- Lack of support – And you really want to be supported while you’re zonked out, don’t you?
- Back pain – This one is the worst. I have this. I hate this. My mornings aren’t as bright and cheerful as they once were :)
- Sleeping hot – You know, where only certain parts of you get uncomfortably hot and sweaty and, yeah… yuck.
- Partner Movement and Sagging – It’s not cool to smack your partner for shaking the bed around while you’re trying to sleep so this is a pretty awesome improvement. Sagging stinks too. Hello Allison’s divot!
So a Serta Perfect Sleeper addresses these issues and I think that is wonderful. Just about everybody out there can do with a better night’s sleep I’d say. And Serta’s new mattresses are making good sleep affordable with queen sets starting at $399 up to $1,299 which includes memory foam beds which used to be crazy expensive!
Some models have Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam for us hot sleepers and some with Custom Support® Individual Advantage coils for better everything really. Plus you can have your mattress atop an adjustable foundation. You’ve seen it on TV… you move the bed so that you’re sitting up or your feet are raised or whatever. There are 2, The Pivot™ so you can move the head of the bed around and The Motion Essentials™ so you can adjust both the head and the foot of the bed.