Bailey’s Irish Cream and Pistachio Fudge Recipe (non-alcoholic)
I was perusing Pinterest when I spied a fudge that didn’t look overly special, but when I saw Bailey’s my interest went from non-existent to ridiculous. I had to make this fudge and I had to make it now. But when it came down to it, as it so often does, I totally tweaked the recipe to fit my own needs. Now the original recipe from ButterYum is great and perfect and feel free to use it instead.
I changed the recipe for two reasons.
- I don’t drink so I don’t have alcohol in the house (unless it’s for cooking, I swear I never swig the cooking sherry though sometimes I wish I would :)
- I like my treats to be sweet and salty.
Bailey’s Irish Cream and Pistachio Fudge
Be careful. You will make yourself sick on this indulgent and super sweet fudge!
- 36 ounces of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream flavored coffee creamer
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup of roasted, salted pistachios chopped
- Prepare an 8×8 square or 11×7 rectangular baking dish by lining with non-stick foil (or regular foil buttered).
- Put everything but the nuts into a large sauce pan. Over medium high heat melt everything down. Stir constantly. This isn’t exactly easy but it will make you feel like you’re getting some exercise in before you hog down 1/4 pound of fudge here shortly.
- Remove from heat when the mixture is melt-y, smooth and tries to start balling up on you while you’re stirring it.
- Stir in your nuts and pour into prepared pan.
- Allow to cool and fully set.
- Remove foil from pan and cut into single serving pieces.