If you’re here, you probably already know what I’m thinking… the internet is awesome. Like, crazy, amazingly wonderful. And the types of things that you can see and learn are limitless. There are things I would NEVER know about if I didn’t see it online. It seems that every day I learn something new or see a new video or image to add to my happy stash… Here is what I’ve learned in the past few weeks…
1. Kids are clumsy and totally love ice cream.
2. Gracie will growl at the screen when I visit this website.
It has to do with how stiff or flexible the voice box is (stiffer for cats that can roar).
5. Love this because I am a total dork for Firefly. No shame.
6. In Japan there are some that totally kit out big, semi sized trucks. It’s called Dekotora. It’s like art cars on steroids.
7. Artist Hikaru Cho paints foods to look like other foods. Click through, you’ll be amazed.
8. A photographer often included his beloved cat Buzzer in the portraits he took. There were 4 Buzzers in all.
9. This police officer from Edmond, Oklahoma is definitely a good cop.
10. This kitten sounds like a turkey gobbling when it eats! I love him.
11. I found an amazing new blog to follow. Our Wild Abandon. The photography is gorgeous and I totally wish I was this brave!
12. This dancing creature thing will keep me busy for ages. It’s a bit ridiculous. (maybe you shouldn’t click if you have epilepsy or are prone to seizures, though)
13. I need this. Badly.
14. These guys know how to rock a towel. (tipped off by Leslie and Lisa – thanks :)
15. I love Terry Border’s series Wiry Limbs, Paper Backs. Click through for ALL of them!