1. There is an app that will turn every image on any website into a pic, some animated, of Ryan Gosling! Check out my very own studly site…
2. You can walk through the Smithsonian on your computer.
3. A list of even more animals you have probably never seen including the Thorny Dragon. Dang! Is Khaleesi missing someone?
4. An answer to my nephews wanting water play when I can’t supervise pool time. The DIY leak-proof water blob. Freaking awesome.
5. These inventive drawings featuring leaves from the Sketching Backpacker are simple yet gorgeous.
6. There is a regular home that features a bunker in Vegas that is an underground Cold War Era home complete with swinging furnishings.
7. There are a lot of “naughty” moves in this dance entirely choreographed to classical music, but that’s also kind of the point. This interesting video is bringing up awareness of the often disregarded musical genre and it’s pretty genius, really.
8. This cheese is blended with charcoal, looks like charcoal and even won an award.
9. There was once a game called “Think Like a Cat”. Awesome!
10. This artist, Caleb Cole, has a very interesting series called Other People’s Clothes.
11. This 12 year old girl hunts with a golden eagle in Mongolia. A 2000 year old tradition of MEN. (thanks Transient Expression for the heads up!)
12. Chindogu is an invention that is utterly useless but practical at the same time. The results are interesting and funny and awesome!
13. I LOVE knockoff roundups and this one from Buzzfeed is particularly awesome. I especially love this obviously bootleg backpack that features Sonic the Hedgehog, Obama and Harry Potter at the same time. Someone is a marketing genius!
14. You can stay in a glass dome and watch the Arctic lights from the comfort of a warm bed at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort.