Bohemian Boot Makeover at Mom Spark!
If you’ve been here a while you know a couple of things pretty decisively:
- I’m cheap which is a large part of why I DIY.
- I like to shop at Dollar General.
So it should come as no surprise that when I visit my local DG the cashiers will often let me know of anything neat that has come to fall on their shelves of inventory. These boots were no exception. In fact, these were still in the box and wrapped up and I went ahead and snapped up two pairs of the cheapies (20 bucks, man!)
Then I went about making a pair of Bohemian boots with the addition of lace and faux leather cording and other embellishments. I love this project for two good reasons.
- It’s totally customizable to whatever you have on hand
- It’s temporary. The boots are not altered in any permanent way, meaning you can easily remove everything if you get tired of it or feel like a switch!
- geez, what’s with all of the lists today?
So head on over to Mom Spark to check out how to doll up some super thrifty boots to fit in with Boho style, which is anything but cheap!