You may not realize it from checking out this blog but I am not just a crafty gal. Among other things, I am also: a music fiend, voracious reader, lover of all period pieces, movie buff, techno-weenie, lover of stuff, avid window shopper, germaphobe, gluten free cook (by necessity unfortunately), animal lover (well, maybe you figured out that one already), worry-wart, a crazy clumsy klutz and a minimalist with a double whammy of OCD and hyperactivity.
Since my blog is quickly becoming an extension of myself, I have decided to share my resolutions for 2013. A lot of them are blog-centric and some are geared toward other parts of myself beyond the craft tutorial...
- share my choice reads, techy things I love, good movies & compile the occasional playlist
- rather than buy, buy, buy - use more from my craft stash
- learn to knit something
- learn to use my, still new in the box, cameo silhouette (yay Christmas!)
- NOT turn into one of those craft bloggers where every other post requires a cameo silhouette
- organize my craft room in a way that I can keep up with
- go on a real vacation
- see something I made in a fancy, big city magazine
- be able to park at least one car in my two car garage
- get 15,000 page hits in ONE DAY (current best just shy of 7,000)
- finish redecorating my bedroom BEFORE I get sick of my new paint color
- create the ultimate glitter stash, talkin' every color & weight possible
- draw or doodle something every day
- give instagram another shot
- wear a bra more often so I don't worry so much about my girls getting saggy
- don't worry so much in general
- get back into running
- shed the unnecessary 100% and streamline my life
- do more to give back to my community
- finally remodel my kitchen (on a strict budget of course)
- make an effort to waste less and be more 'green'
- learn to better use power tools so I don't have to rely on anyone but myself
So what are your Resolutions for 2013? I'd love to hear them!!