Who can’t use a hundred bucks? I can think of a million different ways I’d use $100 in cash that came out of nowhere! I’d buy tons of craft supplies, or maybe some shorts for the upcoming summer and on the boring end, maybe I’d just put it toward my car payment and be really happy with that, too.
Here are a few ways I could spend that cash if it were mine:
- 10 Silhouette cutting mats
- 7 boxes or 280 ounces of Honey Nut Chex (I don’t care if you’re gluten free or not, this cereal is the bombdiggity)
- 4 boxes of awesome gem colored crafting resin
- something special for the cats with cash left for me!
- take some awesome kids I know to Frontier City
- donate it to an awesome pet fostering group Forever Friends Foster Care
- trade out my cardboard light box for some professional photography stuff for my work
At any rate, I’ve joined up with some fabulous bloggers to bring you a chance to win 100 smackaroos! Enter below and let me know, what would you spend your free cash on? Because you already know what I would do!