Privacy, Disclosure, Copyright & Disclaimer Policies
Below is a whole bunch of legalese here are the main points:
- This blog is for profit.
- This blog will not knowingly sell your information.
- This website runs under a creative commons policy which effectively prohibits the the use of tutorials or projects created for commercial sale without express written consent from myself.
- Use of text or multiple images from a post is copyright infringement.
- You may share posts on your site or blog with the use of 1-2 photos and a direct link. Multiple photos or tutorial images in full are a copyright violation and action will be taken if necessary.
- By reading this blog, you agree to the policies below.
This blog is being run for profit and accepts sponsorships, advertising, sponsored posts, and giveaway donation. Any post that is sponsored will have that fact stated within or at the end of the post.
This blog utilizes Amazon Affiliate links.
Posts on this blog are personally written by myself unless stated otherwise. I reserve the right to remove or edit any comments that I feel to be offensive, counterproductive or pandering.
Please note that if you attempt a tutorial you see on this blog, I am not a professional adn I am not responsible for the results of the project, materials or your person. Please take care and exercise common sense when working with dangerous mediums such as woodburners, knives, razor blades, etc. Because you read this blog of your own free will, agree to take information or advice which is provided, at your own risk.
Unless noted otherwise, all content created exclusively for www.dreamalittlebigger.com. Please limit external use to single image files. When using my photos, please cite my blog by name and include a direct link. Use of multiple images without consent, image used without a direct link, copy and pasted tutorials will be seen as a copyright violation.
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
When submitting comments to this blog, absolutely no information, including your website or email address will be used or sold.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.